I started this blog as my semester long project for my Fall 2013 World Politics class but since I'm not sure why I didn't do this sooner I plan to continue it even after the class ends. I'll be blogging about politics and current events. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll come back often.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bridge Over Hypocritical Water

I have done something quite difficult, I have refrained from blogging over the George Washington Bridge scandal plaguing N.J. Governor Christ Cristie.

But after hearing this from his CPAC speech today I just can't hold my tongue any longer. It's at about 6:45 in this video of his speech.

Cristie speaking of President Obama says "Your the leader of the government and you see something is about to go off the rails and what you decide to do is stay as far away from it as possible" and then "If that's your attitude Mr. President then what the hell are we paying you for?"

Now it matters not what he is talking about, though in this case it is a super committee to fix the budget that got nothing done. I think that this is a really great example of the pot calling the kettle black.



No comments:

Post a Comment